Thursday, March 4, 2010

Come together right now over here


As the concept for this kitchen fills out...I thought I would share some more of my sketches. Yes, they are still pencil and the perspective is not perfect but you get the idea. Pencil is more soulful than a computer generated drawing by the way. A quick reminder of the before kitchen.
Bye, bye wall and hello space

View through the doorway..on the opposite end of the kitchen

Details:
Mirror, Mirror on the wall..
Which is the most beautiful of them all,


I am picturing lots of detail in a weathered finish maybe something like this mirror fromRestoration Hardware



Twinkle, twinkle, little light
I wonder how much cost you might,

Vintage mercury glass pendant Wyeth -New York

 
All a girl needs is a little black dress and pearls..found here in a drum shade
Makes me think of the TV series "That Girl" with Marlo Thomas



shinehome.com


Eeeney, Meeney, Miny, Moe..I pick you

Vintage style barstool with a padded natural linen seat slipcover .....two for under each end of the island.



Sundance Catalog

T.L.F.True Love Forever

   Big comfy monogrammed slipcovered wingback chairs at the breakfast table with fabulous Bohemian printed washed out pillows..if they aren't used here they will be in my house.


Windsor Smith collection for Kravet ( featured above) or without arms Postobello through Drexel Heritage


And thanks to my devoted readers my followers has increased by 100% YIPEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment